Terms & Conditions
- How to Receive an Offer Coupon: You must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to participate. To participate in the Chili’s One Million Flatbread Giveaway Offer (the “Offer”) and receive one (1) coupon for a free Chili’s Flatbread, visit www.chilismillion.com (the “Website”) and participate as a Chili’s E-mail Club member in one (1) of two (2) ways:
- New E-mail Club Members:
Join the Chili’s E-Mail Club by:
- Submitting your first and last name, e-mail address, zip code, mobile phone number (optional), date of birth and favorite location.
- Clicking the “Sign in with Facebook” button on the Website. Sign into your Facebook account to join Chili’s E-mail Club.
Choose when (week of June 11–16, week of June 17–24 or week of June 25–July 1) and where (preferred Chili’s location) you will redeem your coupon and follow the instructions to print or e-mail your coupon. Answer the three (3) questions in the E-mail Club Preference Center.;
- Existing E-mail Club Members:
If you are already an E-mail Club Member, log in with your e-mail address, and answer the three (3) questions in the E-mail Club Preference Center. Choose when (week of June 11–16, week of June 17–24 or week of June 25-July 1) and where (preferred Chili’s location) you will redeem your coupon and follow the instructions to print or e-mail your coupon.
All required fields must be completed in order to receive the Offer. If you choose not to complete all required fields or do not meet eligibility requirements, you will not receive the Offer, and partial information or incomplete inputs will not be saved the next time you visit the Website. If you opt to e-mail your coupon, your coupon will be delivered to you via e-mail within twenty-four (24) hours. After you print or e-mail your coupon, you can share the Offer on Facebook or Twitter or via e-mail. By clicking the social media share buttons, a post or Tweet will be posted to your Facebook Timeline or your Twitter feed, respectively, to let your network of friends or followers know that you participated in the Offer, which may be viewed by others according to your Facebook and/or Twitter settings.
- New E-mail Club Members:
- Offer Details: Offer begins at 11:00 a.m. Central Daylight Time (“CDT”) on June 11, 2013 and continues while supplies last (up to one million (1,000,000) Flatbreads will be distributed) or until 11:00 p.m. CDT on July 1, 2013. Enrollment in the E-mail Club is free of charge. No purchase is required in order to redeem the free Flatbread Offer. Offer good for one of the three (3) full-size Flatbreads currently on the Chili’s menu – Margherita, Chipotle Chicken or California Grilled Chicken.
There is a limited number of free Flatbreads available at each Chili’s restaurant location. If Flatbreads are no longer available at your preferred location, you can select up to two (2) alternate participating locations, and if Flatbreads are no longer available at up to two (2) alternate selections, you will receive a secondary offer of either a free order of Chips & Queso or a free Molten Chocolate Cake with purchase of any adult entrée or full-size Flatbread (“Secondary Offer”). If you visit the Website to receive a coupon within forty-eight (48) hours after all free Flatbreads have been distributed, you will receive a Secondary Offer valid for a free order of Chips & Queso or a free Molten Chocolate Cake with purchase of any adult entrée or full-size Flatbread. Secondary Offer will be available while supplies last (up to one million (1,000,000) Secondary Offers will be distributed) or until forty-eight (48) hours after all Flatbreads have been distributed.
Offer and Secondary Offer good for dine-in service at participating Chili’s locations in the fifty (50) United States and DC only. Not valid for To-Go orders. Limit one (1) coupon/Offer per person per E-mail Club enrollment, for new E-mail Club members, or per preferences update, for current E-mail Club members. Only one (1) Offer per table per visit may be redeemed. Not valid with any other coupon, discount or special offer. Offer coupons must be redeemed during the week you specify when printing your coupon, i.e., by June 16, 2013, by June 24, 2013 or by July 1, 2013, as applicable. Secondary Offer coupons must be redeemed by July 1, 2013. Offer is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and is void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited, taxed or otherwise restricted. Void if reproduced, copied, purchased, auctioned, transferred, traded or sold and where prohibited, taxed or restricted by law. You are responsible for all federal, state and local taxes as well as any gratuities or other costs and expenses associated with acceptance and use of coupon.
- Eligibility: Offer limited to legal residents of the fifty (50) U.S. and DC, eighteen (18) or older. Employees, officers and directors of Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P. (“Brinker”) and its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, advertising and promotion agencies, manufacturers or distributors of coupons and their immediate families (parents, children, siblings, spouse) or members of the same household (whether related or not) of such employees/officers/directors are not eligible to enter.
- Use of Your Name and Likeness: By participating in the Offer, you consent to Brinker’s and its agents’ and designees’ use of your name, Facebook ID, Twitter handle, profile pictures, image, likeness, photograph, ideas, comments, posts, statements and any other content you share on or through the Website for advertising, publicity and promotional purposes for Brinker and its Chili’s brand, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Internet (including on the Website and on third party social media websites) and mobile applications, worldwide, in perpetuity, without additional payment, compensation or further notification to or permission from you, except where prohibited by law, or by the terms and conditions of any applicable websites.
- Additional Terms: Brinker is not responsible (1) if any coupon cannot be awarded due to delays or interruptions due to acts of God, acts of war, natural disasters, weather, acts of terrorism or any other causes outside of Sponsor’s reasonable control; or (2) for technical, hardware, software, telephone or other communications malfunctions, errors or failures of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, website, Internet, or ISP availability, unauthorized human intervention, traffic congestion, incomplete or inaccurate capture of entry information (regardless of cause) or failed, incomplete, garbled, jumbled or delayed computer transmissions which may limit your ability to receive or redeem a coupon, including any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participating in the Offer or downloading any materials related to the Offer.
- SMS Communications: By participating in the Offer and checking the “I would like to receive SMS messages from Chili’s” checkbox, you consent to receive promotional and marketing SMS messages (such as coupons and special offers) from Brinker, and you acknowledge that you will be charged standard carrier-specific text message rates, depending on your individual wireless service for these additional notifications. If you are considered a minor in your jurisdiction of residence, you must obtain the consent of a parent or legal guardian before consenting to receive SMS messages from Brinker. Other message and data rates or charges may also apply; check with your carrier. You will receive no more than two (2) SMS messages per month. You are responsible for all applicable taxes associated with receiving SMS messages. To unsubscribe from communications via SMS, send a text message with the word “STOP” to 244547. For customer service, send a text message with the word “HELP” to 244547.
Brinker International is very sensitive to the privacy concerns of the visitors to this Site. As a general policy, no personal information is automatically collected from visitors to the Site. However, certain non-personal information, including IP addresses, is recorded by the standard operation of Brinker International's Internet servers. This information is primarily used to provide an enhanced online experience for the visitor. Information tracked includes the type of operating system in use (e.g., MacIntosh, Windows) and the type of browser being used by the visitor (e.g., Netscape, Internet Explorer).
Other uses of this information include internal review of the number of visitors to the Site but only in an aggregate and non-personally-identifiable form. E-mail addresses and other personally identifiable data about visitors to this Site are known only when voluntarily submitted.
A cookie is a piece of data stored on the user's hard drive containing information about the user. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information while on our Site. Once the user closes their browser, the cookie simply terminates. For instance, by setting a cookie on our Site, the user would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our Site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our Site. The only drawback to this is that the user will be limited in some areas of our Site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance the experience on our Site.
We will share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person. We will not share email addresses or personal demographic information with any of our partners.
We use outside third parties to provide services to Brinker International, such as marketing, shipping, and a credit card processing companies to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any purposes except to provide services to Brinker International. We also partner with some other companies to provide specific services, such as newsletter fulfillment and personalization. When the user registers for these services, we will share names, or other contact information that is necessary for the third party to provide these services on our behalf. These parties are not allowed to use personally identifiable information except for the purpose of providing these services.
To the extent that any of the sites accessible through Brinker International's website have different practices, these practices will be explained at that site.
From time-to-time our Site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and email address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this Site.
This Site takes every precaution to protect our users' information. When users submit sensitive information via the Site, your information is protected both online and off-line. When our registration/order form asks users to enter sensitive personal information (such as credit card number and/or social security number), that information is encrypted and is protected with the best encryption software in the industry - SSL. While we use SSL encryption to protect this sensitive information online, we also do everything in our power to protect user-information off-line. All of our users' information, not just the sensitive information mentioned above, is restricted in our offices. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. Furthermore, the servers that we store personally identifiable information on are kept in a secure environment.
- Governing Law; Jurisdiction: The use of the Website is open exclusively to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia. Access or use by residents of any other country or jurisdiction is prohibited. The laws of the United States and the state of Texas shall govern these terms and conditions. YOU HEREBY EXPRESSLY CONSENT TO EXCLUSIVE JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THE COURTS LOCATED IN DALLAS COUNTY, TEXAS, UNITED STATES FOR ALL MATTERS ARISING IN CONNECTION WITH THESE TERMS OR YOUR ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE WEBSITE. You agree that any and all disputes, claims or causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Offer shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with participating in the Offer, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and under no circumstances will you be permitted to obtain awards for, and you hereby waive all rights to claim, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitations or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above may not apply to you.
- Sponsor: Sponsored by Brinker International Payroll Company, L.P., 6820 LBJ Freeway, Dallas, TX 75240.
Offer good beginning June 11, 2013, and while supplies last. Limit one (1) per person. Offer limited to residents of the fifty (50) U.S. states and DC, eighteen (18) or older who join Chili’s E-Mail Club or who are E-Mail Club members and update their information. Void where prohibited by law. For complete details, visit www.chilismillion.com.Abbreviated Terms for Digital (Non-Banner)
Offer starts 6/11/13, while supplies last. Limit 1 per person. Legal residents of the 50 U.S. states and DC, 18 or older who join Chili’s E-Mail Club or who are E-Mail Club members. Void where prohibited by law. For complete details, see chilismillion.com/termsAbbreviated Terms for Digital (Banner)
Ends 7/1/13. Full terms at www.chilismillion.com.Coupon Legal Disclaimer
Present this coupon between 10:45 AM on 6/11/13, 6/17/13 OR 6/25/13 and 11:00 PM on 6/16/13, 6/24/13 OR 7/1/13 to receive one Free full-size Flatbread. Offer valid only at participating Chili's locations within the United States, in-restaurant only. Offer is not valid for To-Go orders. Not valid with any other coupon, discount or special offer. Limit one per table per visit. Multiple coupons cannot be combined. Limit one redemption per coupon. Excludes tax and gratuity. Void if sold, duplicated, counterfeited, auctioned, transferred, assigned, taxed, restricted, or where prohibited. Cash Value 1/100¢.